COVID-19 48 Testing both Lateral and PCR testing (PCR required for Air Travel)
In our Clinic our clinic in George Square Glasgow or for groups in your at home or in your workplace
To get a private COVID-19 swab test at SNMS ScotNursing and Medical Services and get your results within 30 mins for the Rapid Lateral Flow test and usually within 48 hrs for th PCR test
There are many different reasons why you may need to have a COVID-19 swab test;
- A requirement for International Travel usually PCR test
- You Require need a test for work offshore or overseas either test dependant on you employers requirement
- When you require for visiting those with higher risks of COVID-19. You can use both
But the lateral flow test gives rapid results if positive you will need a PCR s test to confirm
Our service of COVID-19 testing for both tests is by a nose and throat swab these are more accurate if taken by a trained Health care professional PCR test to check for a current COVID-19 infection.
This service is not suitable for anyone with symptoms of COVID-19 or anyone who thinks they may have COVID-19. Please do not book an appointment or come into our clinic if you or anyone in your household or support bubble have symptoms of COVID-19, or you have been told by Test and Protect in Scotland or Test and Trace in the rest of the UK after contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19. Instead stay at home and follow the latest Government guidance. If you require a test this would be through the Government portal for when you have symptoms of COVID-19.
Simply fill in our online registration form and book the appointment time online, unless you are a group call our head office or email us at email@example.com this is for Groups in Clinic at home and workplace
Full payment will be taken at once. After your appointment your swab tested for LFT results usually after 30 mins (if positive a further PCR test will be required) For PCR testing at our laboratory usually within 48 hours of your test you will get an e-mail with your results. If negative your report will be sent directly to you and when required certificates, subject to laboratory capacity and specially trained colleagues and stock availability.
You must have registered online before booking your appointment. You will receive a link to the appointment booking screen once you have placed your order for a test on the portal. Please do not attend the clinic without having completed your on-line booking form. How our booking system works
Book your appointment on-line through our website portal, register your details, and choose a date and time that works for you.
•Attend the clinic. Do not arrive more than 10 minutes before your appointment time. A member of our team will swab your nose and the back of your throat. Your swab will then be tested or sent to the laboratory to be tested.
• Get your LFT after 30 mins and PCR results usually within 48 hours test; For PCR you will get an e-mail copy when your results are ready. LF test costs £ 65:The PCR service costs £120.( if following a positive LFT at our clinic this is reduced to 90)
There are discount codes which may be applied and there is a box for that.
Important appointment information:
• Please read carefully before coming to the clinic before your appointment. If you or anyone in your household or support bubble have any symptoms of COVID-19 or think they may have COVID-19 please do not come into our clinic for your appointment, instead please call to cancel your appointment. Your money will be refunded. Stay at home and follow the latest Government guidance.
• Remember to wear a face mask or covering and maintain social distancing whilst in the clinic. We are doing all we can in clinic to help keep our customers and our medical staff safe.
• It is very important that you arrive at the clinic at the correct time or no more than 10 minutes early for your appointment. If you are late we cannot guarantee that we will be able to reschedule your appointment.
The clinic team will need to see your passport or driving licence (passport essential for international travel). Please remember to bring these with you. If your test is inconclusive we will refund in full. We will then invite you to book for a further test (as you have been refunded for the inconclusive test). You will be required to pay for the re-test. This is the reason that we carry out the test for you, because that reduces the number of inconclusive tests. We will do our best to accommodate re-test within the required time frame but this may not always be possible. ScotNursing and Medical Services will not be liable for any costs incurred as a result of a failed or inconclusive test.
The laboratory we use is UKAS accredited, that is United Kingdom Accreditation Service. It is the sole national accreditation body for the United Kingdom. UKAS is recognised by Government to assess against internationally agreed standards. Organisations that provide certification, testing, inspection and calibration services.
This service is not suitable for anyone showing symptoms of COVID-19 or anyone who thinks they may have COVID-19. If you have any symptoms please stay at home and follow the UK Government guidance. Customers must bring their passport or driving licence, and the passport is essential for international travel, to the appointment to verify their identity.
• If using this service to travel you must book your appointment no more than 72 hours but no less than 60 hours before travelling to allow enough time to receive your test results.
• Whilst every effort will be made we cannot guarantee results will be received within 48 hours.
• Due to the sensitivity of these tests, there is a very small chance the test result could be inconclusive. If your test result is inconclusive a full refund will be provided, and you will be invited to book another test within a time frame to suit you, but this cannot be guaranteed. As you will have been refunded for the first inconclusive test you will be required to pay for the re-test. ScotNursing and Medical Services will not be held liable for losses, costs, damage that you suffer or incur as a result of any delays in receiving test results or as a result of inconclusive test results.
• ScotNursing and Medical Services will also not be liable for any losses, costs or damages that you suffer or incur as a result of you receiving a positive test result (including if you are unable to travel as a result of testing positive).
• Service is subject to laboratory capacity and specially trained colleague and stock availability.
• We will not charge you if you cancel your order and appointment in advance due to showing symptoms of COVID-19 or a change in travel plans. If you have already paid for the test a full refund will be provided.
Book An Appointment
Book an appointment below.
This service is not suitable for anyone with symptoms of COVID-19 including those with household members or bubble groups who may have symptoms. Please do not book an appointment or come into our clinic if you or anyone in your household have symptoms of COVID-19. Instead stay at home and follow the latest Government guidance.
Our COVID-19 testing service is a convenient way to have a nose and throat swab test to check for a current COVID-19 infection. Our test is suitable if you and members of your household have no symptoms but are going to be travelling abroad. You may need this test for work or to reduce the risk and give you peace of mind when visiting family and friends at risk.
Simply fill in the registration form online, enter your payment details and book your appointment at our clinic.
Please ensure that the details are accurate as they cannot be changed once the appointment has been attended.